PrivyID offers a trusted digital identity and digital signatures that are legally binding using electronic certificates. PrivyID is the first electronic certificate provider to get recognition from the The Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (KOMINFO).
- Yogyakarta Office: Jl. Imogiri Barat No.4, Salakan, Bangunharjo, Sewon, Bantul, Special Region of Yogyakarta 55188 (Yogyakarta).
- Jakarta Office: Jl. Kemang Raya No. 34L (Beside Total Gas Station, Across from LPPI) Mampang Prapatan, Bangka, South Jakarta 12730 (Jakarta).
- Save time: You do not have to spend more time sending or waiting for a document after it is signed. The document signing process of PrivyID takes place instantly.
- Cost-effective: Reducing administrative costs such as paper purchase, printing, courier, and documents storage.
- Safe: PrivyID digital signature uses asymmetric cryptographic technology so that your signature will be hard to be falsified. Electronic documents are also sent directly without going through a third party so there is no risk of information leakage.
- Legal: PrivyID’s digital signature has been recognized by the Indonesian government. Electronic documents signed with PrivyID have the same strength and legal consequences as the one with wet signature.
- Environmentally friendly: Reducing paper consumption and carbon emission resulting from conventional document shipments.
PrivyID is a certified company under the supervision of the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (KOMINFO).
You can check the available vacancies at Privy on the following page https://privy.id/job/ and you can directly visit the PrivyID instagram account.
PrivyID’s logo is inspired by the shape of the heart (liver). As an organ, the liver is an extraordinary organ and has regenerative abilities. Besides, the liver also has a function as an antidote; it can change something negative into a positive substance. PrivyID’s logo symbolized PrivyID’s vision to provide services that can provide convenience for its users, just like a liver in the human body.
Balance is the number of limitations that PrivyID’s users have to sign and send documents for others to sign. Every new PrivyID user will get 10 free balances to do this.
The balance will decrease every time you sign and share the document that you upload for others to sign.
- Enter/login to PrivyID.
- Click “Top-up Balance”.
- Select the balance to be purchased then click “Confirm”.
- Enter your Credit Card data in the column provided, then click “Pay Now”.
- Your purchase process is successful if you have received the “Ok” status.
For the balance payment method is using a credit card, if you want to choose another payment method, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electronic Certificate is an electronic certificate contains Electronic Signature and identity which shows the legal subject status of the parties in the Electronic Transaction issued by Electronic Certification Organizers (regulated in the ITE Law).
Electronic Certificate issued by PrivyID as the electronic certification provider registered in the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (KOMINFO), can be obtained after you register at PrivyID. The Electronic Certificate will be included in the Document that has been digitally signed by the Signatory.
If the validity period of the electronic certificate has expired and there is no renewal, then the document signing process using PrivyID can’t be carried out.
You will get a notification that your Electronic Certificate has expired. Then you can choose the Request Now button to renew the Electronic Certificate when signing a document through the web/PrivyID application.
The process of renewing an Electronic Certificate is 1X24 Hours.
You can’t do a digital signature on the PrivyID platform if you do not renew your Electronic Certificate.
The Electronic Certificate renewal is free of charge.
PrivyID operates with an ISO 27001 international standard Information Security Management System. Our certifications ensure the technical, organizational, and operational security of your data.
What will PrivyID do if a data leak occurs either in the form of a user data leak or a leak of electronic documents?
Privy can temporarily cut off access to PrivyID if there is a suspected leak or security breach.
If possible, in the event of a leak or violation, Privy will notify the user through the web page about the steps that will or have been taken.
If the User suspects a leak or violation, the user must report to Privy, and Privy will immediately temporarily block access to the related PrivyID.
- SHA 256 which functions for document authentication.
- RSA 2048 Byte which functions to verify digital signatures and make key pairs.
- Enter/login and OTP, which functions as a 2-factor authentication method to identify and authenticate the Signatories.
- Article 11 paragraph 1 of Law No.11 of 2008 which was amended to become Law No. 19 of 2016 concerning Information and Electronic Transactions (UU ITE).
- Article 52 - Article 58 Government Regulation No.82 of 2012 concerning System and Electronic Transaction Providers.
PrivyID cooperates with Akulaku only as a digital signature provider. If you have any questions about Akulaku’s loan, please contact Akulaku.
PrivyID cooperates with Akulaku only as a digital signature provider. If you have any questions about the Akulaku KTA, please contact Akulaku.
PrivyID cooperates with Dana Kini only as a digital signature provider. If you have any questions about a Dana Kini loan, please contact Dana Kini.
PrivyID cooperates with Pasar Pinjam only as a digital signature provider. If you have any questions about Pasar Pinjam, please contact Pasar Pinjam.
The signing using Akulaku application can be done by visiting Akulaku application then select the Bills menu. Next please select the loan agreement signature then click complete signature. Please select the page that you want to sign then click on “Sign”. Then enter the OTP code which sends to the registered number.
If you have not yet been verified with Dana Kini, make sure that you have been verified with PrivyID, and please exit/log out then enter/log in again. If it still doesn’t work, we suggest contacting Dana Kini.
Make sure that you do the PrivyID registration process through Akulaku application to get the documents and make sure you are registered on Akulaku.
If the registration fails on Akulaku, make sure you have verified with PrivyID. If it still doesn’t work, we suggest contacting Akulaku.
If you can’t find the electronic certificate on the Akulaku application, please send the following data:
- Date of Birth.
- And the screenshot of the issues.
Please send the data through live chat or email at email@example.com with the subject “Certificate Renewal”.